Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Biker

Learning something new would have to have some kind of motivation because I feel like that's all I do anyways every day. I am a college student. I would really like to learn how to ride a motorcycle. I've always loved them and my family really has a thing for Harley's, although my mom went more the sports bike route when she bought her Katana. They look like so much fun and a lot of times, get the best parking spots. I plan to learn how to ride this summer but we will see. I know there is a motorcycle safety class but  I have literally no idea even how to shift that thing. I do understand the clutch is where the brake on a bicycle is though. It's a start. Turns really make me nervous too. My boyfriend has quite a few moped and one day we went riding. The turns even freak me out on there. How sad. I'll get used to it though. Before I die I really want to be in some kind of bike group. I've witnessed quite a few that I have liked because of their atmosphere, their different bikes, and the fact that the one I'm specifically thinking of volunteers to support Pit Bulls . I think that's pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment