Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Blue Pit

So, another free write. Ok, well this is very true. I do believe that pit bulls are good dogs. When people make references like. “It’s not like a pit bull or something” It drives me insane. It’s the owners fault not the dogs. People who feel this way are so dumb. Pit bulls have been given the most crap and I think that’s why they are my favorite. Because I want to do whatever I can to help them out since people like to assume. Yes they are bad ass so yes that is why people choose to fight them. So the whole breed is just terrible? People are bad ass too. Humans can do pretty crazy things like use a hatchet to cut someones head off or rip someone’s eyeballs out. Does someone tell humnas they need to walk around outside with a muzzle on? Of course not. I had a blue pitbull for about 7 or 8 years named Blade and he was the best dog. He would cuddle and play. Every once in a while steal your sandwich but other than that he was awesome. My mom literally loved that dog so much that when he passed she got a tattoo drawn up of him and never got another pitbull since. Missouri is not a good place to have them is what she says which is somewhat truer because you have to get so many licences and follow so many regulations. But I sure wish she would change her mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment