Monday, April 13, 2015

STRESS

I do agree that the best thing to do is make stress work for you. Getting better at stress I think is the only thing we can do because stress is everywhere and there’s no way around it. You can stress yourself out even by just think about something excessively over and over again, so no, locking yourself in a room would not help. When people are a little stressed out about something a lot of times that is the push they need to keep going. I know that I don’t like to have to worry about something for a long time. I try to get things done that way I don’t have to worry about it. If I wasn’t a little stressed about maybe a test the next day or the assignment due the next day I probably wouldn’t want to stay up to finish it.  I talked a lot about stress in my psychology class. I really don’t like my psychology class but that is one thing that I took from it. Really, to be honest my psychology class stresses me out more than anything. My professor is terrible and makes the class the most boring possible. Sometimes I wish they never created PowerPoints. That way maybe he could do something different for once. Even using Prezi would be a step in the right direction. Or if someone could teach him how to look at us when he is lecturing for the full 50 minutes instead of staring at the back wall, which would be wonderful. Unfortunately I do stress out quite a bit. Between my boyfriend who loves to argue, my job with all the drunks,  my car that likes to always have at least 2 things wrong with it, and my financial situation, I’d say that I have enough on my plate. Let alone my main priority, the 15 hours that I’m enrolled in. The best thing I can do is make the stress work with me or else I would crawl in a corner and just sit.

What stresses you out?
This isn’t very hard, since I just wrote about it but I think the thing that stresses me out most is money. If I had money I could get my car fixed which would help out. I could pay off my debt from school. I could even buy my own place so I don’t have to worry about someone moving my stuff around or cleaning up after people. It would just be great. Not only that, but I could pay off my credit cards from Victoria Secret and Maurices as well as my medical bills. I am taking a step in the right direction though already. I finally found a job that I started on Sunday and with having a steady flow of income I should be able to catch up at some point. Don’t we hope.

 From the point-of view of what stresses this out.
Everyone wants me, Literally everyone no matter how much they say that I don’t matter and that I’m just a piece of paper, people still are even killed over me every day. Sometimes people don’t treat me the way I feel I should be treated though. Sliding me down the cracks of the strippers while they do the splits on stage. Putting me in their hot, sweaty bras all day not finding me until it’s time for bed. It’s really pretty rough but I’ve been around for a long, long time and I can’t see myself going anywhere. Even though people normally try to hold on to me pretty tight, sometimes I try to run away and go to someone who needs me more. I literally just jump out of back pockets and roll down the street until I see one. Then I not only make their day, but also help them get whatever it was that they were needing. It is a little hard being spread out all throughout the world. Being in the pocket of so many different people and hearing them talk about each other from both sides.


I was on the way to work today and stopped at Panera. I picked up a Cinnamon Crunch bagel which by the way are my very favorite. I sat down on the park bench and decided to eat my bagel and watch the sunrise. While I was sitting there I saw

No comments:

Post a Comment