Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Car Trouble

Car trouble is one thing that I always deal with. Luckily it’s not to the point that I have to get a ride because my car won’t start. As of today I have rode around without the door panel on my passenger side for about a month and a half to two months. My window fell in my door so I have it wedged up with the wrapper to some ringworm medicine and a stack of rewards cards from various stores I show at. It drives my boyfriend crazy because he is always hot and can’t roll the window down, and it’s hard for anybody to shut the door because there’s no handle. This same thing happened to my driver side window and I ended up getting a hold of my ex’s mom who set me up with her husband to get it fixed for a pack of beer. I don’t think I can luck out again but I feel like I should just call them. My brakes also need to be changed. I have had my new brakes in my car for about 2 weeks now and my car is still squealing. I don’t know how to change my brakes but I might have to just get on you tube and figure it out. Another thing that is wrong with my car is that my mom hit It in the back on the driver side pulling out of the driveway. So I’m waiting on her to get that fixed. My tires need to be changed bad!. I am just tired of that car. It is too expensive. I would like to be done typing. I think this is just busy work … trying to keep going but it’s difficult. I keep yawning and my neighbor is telling me to stop or he will start yawning…oh, he just yawned. How funny!. I can’t wait for my phone to be fixed. I missed it! “Wrapping up thought”

No comments:

Post a Comment