Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Pigeon

I was flying down the street when I see this man with a bagel sitting on the street bench. I land on the back of the bench to get a closer look. The man saw me eyeing his breakfast so he ripped a piece off and threw it on the ground. “Is he crazy?” I thought to myself. Why do people always think we like to eat off the ground? The only reason why I deal with it sometimes is because it’s not like I have thumbs. It made me so mad I flew right into the man’s face. He got up trying to shoo me away but I was determined to get the entire bagel since he wanted to be so rude. He shoves me and I stumble into a computer briefcase that the man had. It flips onto the ground and I’m stuck inside. There are so many blinking pretty buttons so I start to press them all. Next thing I knew I took off like a rocket down the street. It was the best feeling in the world, I’ve never flown that fast. I get the hang of flying this briefcase so I go up and down the street firing at people and exploding cars. All I wanted was a bagel. Next thing I know, I see the man standing in the middle of the road with the bagel held up. I stop and turn towards him and get a little closer. It looked like I was finally going to get my bagel so I put away my guns and came down to the ground. I opened the lid and peaked out to see if it was really true. He is slowly walking towards me and then I just get this bad feeling. Just as soon as I sense that he runs at me. I duck back into the mobile gun and he freezes. Again, he slows down and I start to believe he is going to give it to me. I open the lid again and next thing I know he throws the bagel up high in the air. I looked and as soon as I did he snatched me up. Next thing I know the donut falls back down on the biggest red button in the briefcase. I tried so hard to press it when I was in there but it was too big. Must be important. I turn around and see the Pentagon transform into a rocket. The man drops me, picks up the briefcase and takes off into the air after the rocket. So what do I do? I go after him! He has my bagel in his briefcase! I finally catch him and start pecking at him we almost got hit by a broken off piece of the rocket but thank goodness we didn't. I fly ahead a little and sit on top of his briefcase. He pops the lid open to flip me off and not only did I fall, but the bagel did too. I plunge down as fast as I can to catch up. We met at the ground and I started to chow down. I hear a huge explosion above me but I am way too engulfed in this delicious thing. I've never worked so hard in my life. I looked up to see the man landing on the sidewalk. He put his sunglasses on and just walked off. I looked across the street and saw people looking up and pointing. I look up and just as I do I see the damaged rocket coming right at me. It was too late. I was squished on the sidewalk right next to my bagel.


No comments:

Post a Comment